There are several conditions that can affect which clients are listed on the Goals screen:
- No goals. Clients with no goals will not be listed.
- ADS checkbox not set. A common mistake is not to check either 'ADS' or 'HPC' when entering goals. For example, if a client has no goals that are checked with 'ADS', and the 'ADS' filter is on when viewing the goals, then that client will not be listed. The 'ADS' and 'HPC' checkboxes are here:
- Span Dates. If a client's goals have been assigned to a Span Date, and none of those goals are within the span of the date selected on the screen, then the Client will not be listed. Span Dates are assigned when entering goals:
- Clients assigned to staff. If any clients have been assigned to the staff, then only those clients will be listed on the Goals screen. If no clients are assigned, then the staff will see all clients. Assigning clients to staff is done on the Admin-Setup Staff screen:
- Program filter. If a Program filter has been selected (by clicking your name in the upper left-hand corner), then only the goals assigned to that Program will be included. So if a Program filter is selected where no goals are assigned to that Program, then the client will not be included in the list. In the example below, 'Workshop' is the Program filter. If client Bugs Bunny has no goals assigned to 'Workshop', then Bugs will not be listed.
- Monthly and annual goals. If a client has only monthly or annual goals, that client will not be included on goals screen except on the last day of each month and the last day of the year. The 'Monthly' and 'Annually' status is set when entering the goals.
- Client has been archived. And of course, archived/inactive clients will not be found on the goals screen.
- If a Scheduler Event with 'Required for Documenting Goals/Outcomes' as the Event Category is past due and not marked "Complete" by the assigned staff, all clients associated with that event will be excluded from the Goals screen.