This article will explain how to set up your clients and staff for EVV. Once Brittco has been certified by Sandata as your Alternate EVV provider, this information will be sent to the Sandata Aggregator.
Setting Up Clients
Following these steps will send client information to the Sandata Aggregator, allowing you to keep track of "visits" (what Brittco calls HPC Activities) for ODM to verify.
- On the Client Information screen, select the individual that needs to be added to the Aggregator. Note that this only applies to the following services: Individual Options (IO) Waiver Nursing and IO/Level 1 Homemaker/Personal Care (HPC). It does not apply to participant-directed services or to the on-site/on-call component of HPC, as well as services billed using the daily billing unit (DBU).
- Check the "Requires EVV" box within the "Services & Add-On's" section.
- Click "Save". If you receive any warnings, you will need to fix them before the client is sent to the Aggregator. The following information is required by EVV:
- Medicaid Number (the 12 digit Medicaid ID assigned by the state)
- First/Last Name
- Known Addresses At Which the Individual May Routinely Receive Services (1 required) - Must be assigned to an HPC location on the Setup screen. In order for this location to be valid for EVV, it must have an address, city, zip, latitude and longitude. To get the latitude/ longitude, click the Get Lat/ Long once the address information is entered, then click Save. You can add as many as you'd like.
- Home Phone / Cell Phone if using Telephony
Setting Up Staff
Following these steps will send staff information to the Sandata Aggregator, allowing them to keep track of "visits" for ODM to verify. A staff person cannot send visit information to the Aggregator without these steps being completed.
- On the Staff Setup screen, select the staff person who needs to be added to the Aggregator.
- Check the "EVV" checkbox under "Options".
- Click "Save". If you receive any warnings, you will need to fix them before the staff person is sent to the Aggregator. The following information is required by EVV:
- First/Last Name
- Social Security Number
- PIN number.