In order to establish Brittco as your Alternate EVV software provider, follow these steps:
- Call Sandata support at 1-855-805-3505 and tell them you will be using Brittco as your Alternate EVV Provider. You will be asked to provide information about your company and about Brittco:
Brittco, Tyler Flowers, 440.987.3020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a ticket number. You will be instructed to take the 40 min webinar on using an Alternate EVV Provider.
- Take the 40 min EVV webinar on using an Alternate EVV Provider.
- Save the certificate once you have completed the training. You may have to refresh the page. If that doesn't work, log out and log back in. Here is the title to the certificate:
Ohio Department of Medicaid - Alternate Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) self-paced Training
ODM Agency Phase 2
- Email the certificate to Sandata (be sure to ask for the email address) and request testing credentials. You should CC email@example.com on this, as this will allow us to communicate with Sandata on your behalf and speed up the process. Sandata may request vendor information, so you will want to provide the following:
- Vendor: Brittco Software
- EVV Vendor Contact Name: Tyler Flowers
- EVV Vendor Contact Number: 440.987.3020
- EVV Vendor Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVV Product Name: Brittco
- Once you get testing credentials, send the PDF to Tyler (email@example.com), if he's not already copied on the email.
- Brittco will complete the testing process, and once completed, you will submit the Testing Checklist to Sandata and await approval.
- Once Sandata approves the Testing Checklist, they will request a signed copy of the Demonstration Form, which we will provide to you. Sign this document yourself and submit it to Sandata.
- Once Sandata sends you Production Credentials, send the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: these will come as a secure email, so you will need to download the PDF and send it to email@example.com.