Note: Access to this feature is only available if the Brittco Software license includes the 'Training' module.
Many of the DODD Rules and all of the DODD Health & Welfare Alerts are integrated into the Training module. Each of these documents may be viewed at any time, and can be scheduled for staff as a "required document to be read". If scheduled, a button is available to confirm that the document was read. A report is available that includes the history of all documents that have been read.
Access and View
1. From the Training module, click 'My Documents'.
2. Choose the filters according to which documents you want to access.
3. Select the document you want to view and click the 'View' button.
Schedule a Reading Assignment
1. Select the document you want as the reading assignment.
2. Click the 'Schedule' button. A window will appear that looks like:
3. Populate these fields as you would when scheduling an event in the Scheduler, selecting one or more staff names that you want assigned to read the selected document.
5. By selecting a staff name from the dropdown menu, the scheduled due dates for reading assignments can be viewed.
4. Once the reading assignment has been scheduled, it can be found on the Scheduler as any other event. Once the assignee has read the document, the event can be opened from the Scheduler and clicking "Mark Complete" will confirm the document was read. The standard Scheduler reports are available for a history of documents that have been read.