If your county board is using Brittco's incident tracking system, you can automatically share your incidents directly with them, instead of emailing the PDF. Here's how it works:
- Let us know that you'd like to start sharing incidents with your county board by sending an email to email@example.com. Once we receive this request, we will make one simple change to enable this and let you know.
- Now, you will have a new button on the Incidents screen called "Submit to CB". This button will appear for administrators whenever you have completed an incident for the county that you can submit to. If you do not see the button, here are the possible reasons:
- You are not an administrator.
- You have not selected the correct county on the "County & Location" tab.
- An administrator has not yet signed the incident.
- After clicking "Submit to CB", a window will pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to send the incident to the County Board. After clicking "Yes", you will receive a confirmation message if it sent successfully. If you receive an error, you will receive a message stating what went wrong. Here are two possible errors:
- The individual you are submitting the incident for does not have either a medicaid number, social security number or DODD number. At least one of these identifiers are required to submit the incident.
- The medicaid number, social security number or DODD number that you entered does not match any individual in the county board's system. In this case, you will want to verify the ID information that you have on the file with that of the county board and then re-submit.