You can keep track of staff trainings on the Calendar. Easily apply trainings to certifications to keep track of CEUs earned, and you can even upload a copy of the certificate received. Below are the instructions to do so.
Adding a New Training
- Go to the Calendar and click Add New -> Training.
- Fill in the fields within pop-up window. Here is some information about the fields:
- Staff: Required field. You can select multiple staff to quickly add a training that several staff attended.
- Training: Required field. If you don't see the training in the dropdown, you can enter a new one by typing in the box and hitting "Enter".
- Apply to Certification: Select a certification if you'd like to apply the CEUs earned to a certification. You will not see this dropdown if you have not set up certifications for the selected staff or if you select multiple staff.
- Due Date: Optionally, you can schedule the training if it has not occurred yet.
- Completion Date: Required if "due date" is left blank.