The billing and invoicing process starts with an authorization in RTBB status. It is assumed in this article that the Authorization Report has already been reviewed and is ready for billing.
- Click the billing button. The authorization will change to 'Billed' status.
- Right-click on the authorization and click 'Invoice Setup'.
- Check the reports that you wish to be included with the invoice.
- Attach any miscellaneous documents that you want to include from the client folder.
Note: It's important not to skip this step because there will no longer be an opportunity to attach miscellaneous documents at the time of invoicing.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for all RTBB authorizations you wish to invoice.
- Select the authorizaions you wish to invoice. You can select multiple authorizations by holding down the Ctrl key when selecting the authorization.
- Click the 'Create Invoice' button.
At this point, the reports will be created and saved to either your local C: drive in the following folder:
C:\VR\RTBU\1234567 (auth number)
OR a folder in the VR Data Path folder:
VR Data Path\RTBU\1234567 (auth number)
By default, the VR Data Path folder will be used. If you would prefer to use the C: drive path, you can manually create the following path:
The authorization(s) will be changed to 'RTBU' status (Ready To Be Uploaded), and the screen will refresh and only list the RTBU authorizations.
- You are now ready to upload the invoices using the OOD Vendor Portal. Navigate the Portal to the following screen:
- Click the 'SELECT FILES...' button.
- Browse to the C:\VR\RTBU folder and choose the corresponding authorization folder.
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button.
- Return to the VR app and select all RTBU authorizations that you just invoiced,.
- Click the 'Upload Successfull' button:
This last step moves each authorization folder from C:\VR\RTBU to the client folder for storage and archiving purposes. The status of the Authorization will be automatically set to "Invoiced".
Here is a video example of using the Vendor Portal for invoicing: