If your local county board is using Brittco for ISPs, you have the advantage of being able to download goals directly into your system. Here are the steps:
1. Log into the county board's portal. If you are an administrator and have not logged into the portal before, ask your county board to set you up with access. Once you have access, you can create additional accounts for all of your staff. If you are not an administrator, ask your administrator to create an account for you.
2. Click on the "ISP Plans" link on the left navigation.
3. Click "View" for the ISP of the individual that you are looking to download outcomes from.
4. Click "Actions" then "Transfer Outcomes". You should now receive an email with a link to "Accept" the outcomes. If you do not receive an email, ask your administrator to turn on this email notification for you.
5. Open the email and click "Review the Transfer".
6. You will now be able to review the goals that will be transferred. If everything looks alright, select the client (if he/she is not already selected) and click "Accept Goals".
That's it! The goals have now been added for the client selected, and once the span date begins, you will be able to start documenting.