A. Viewing the Invoice Manager Data
- Sets the number of records displayed on the screen at one time.
- Clicking on any column heading will sort the billing data by that column.
- The "Search" will filter on whatever text is entered
B. Documenting an Invoice
- Select the invoice.
- Enter the DODD reference number generated on the DODD website after a successful upload.
- Enter a note (optional) describing the nature/purpose of the invoice.
- Click the 'Upload Successful' checkbox.
Note: this step is crucial. This automatically locks the billing data that corresponds to the invoice.
- Click 'Save Changes'.