You can keep track of certifications with the Staff area of Brittco. Easily add the date a certification was received, along with the expiration date, and you can even upload a copy of the certificate. Below are the instructions to do so.
Building your List of Certifications
In order to get started, you must first build your list of certifications. Administrators can do this from the Account Settings area.
- Click on the name of your county in the top navigation bar, then click "Account Settings".
- Click on the "Edit Settings" button.
- Click on the Dropdowns tab on the left side. Here you will see a section called "Staff Certifications".
- Type the name of the certification in the "New Item" field, then press the "Enter" key. Enter as many certifications as you'd like, then click "Update Settings" when you are finished.
Adding Certifications to Staff Records
- Go to the Edit Staff screen of the staff person you want to add a certification to.
- Click on the Certifications tab on the left navigation bar.
- Click the "+ Add Certification" button in the top left to add your first certification.
- Fill in the fields of information, including the name of the certification, issue date, expiration date, a note about the certification and, if applicable, you may even upload a copy of the certificate.
- Click "Save Certification" when you are finished.
Viewing Certification Dates
From a staff person's record, you can now quickly see what certification expiration dates may be approaching with color coded alerts. The time until expiration will be highlighted in yellow if a certification is within 45 days of expiration, green if it is more than 45 days and red if it has already expired.