If you'd like to automatically create UI logs from the UI's that have been entered in Brittco, you can do so using the UI Log Review feature. To get started, click on the UI Log Review button on the Incidents screen:
Creating a UI Log Review
- Click on the Create New Review button in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the date range of which you want to review in the pop-up that appears, then click Create Review.
- You will now see a screen with all of the UI's that occurred over the period of time selected, grouped by individual. Clicking the plus sign next to an individual will show you a summary of each incident. If you see a trend/ pattern, click the checkbox on the right side of the table.
- Below the table of incidents will be additional fields for each individual that you identified had a trend/ pattern. These additional fields are:
- Trends and Patterns: A narrative box to described the trends and patterns.
- Trends and Patterns Addressed: A radio button to state whether or not you addressed the trend/ pattern.
- Action Taken to Address Identified Trends and Patterns: A narrative box to describe what actions you took to address the trend / pattern.
- Once you've completed your review, click the Actions button then click Submit. The following window will appear: