There are a few steps you need to follow in order to allow your providers to log in to your portal.
Adding New Users to a Provider
- On the Providers screen, click the Edit button next to the provider you want to add users to.
- Go to the Staff tab and click the Add Staff button.
- Fill in the fields of information. Make sure you enter an email address, as this is how the user will log in to the site. You most likely want to check the Admin box, as this will allow the user to add their own staff, submit incident reports to the county board and access local funding information.
Note: "Provider users" log into your system the same way "county board users" do. They will use the same link and can use the Forgot Password link to set up their password.
Impersonating a User from a Provider
If you would like to "impersonate" a user from a provider, meaning you want to see what he/she sees when she logs in to your system, follow the following steps:
- On the Providers screen, click View next to the provider that you are interested in, which will take you to the View Provider screen.
- Click on the Staff tab on the left. Now, find the name of the user that you want to impersonate and click "Impersonate". Note: if you do not see the Impersonate button, then an email address was not entered for this user when setting him or her up.