Vehicles are managed in the 'Vehicles' tab in Setup . There are two check-boxes at the top of the Vehicles screen, NMT and HPC. These are filters. Since vehicles can be setup for NMT and/or HPC, this allows you to choose which vehicles to see on the list.
Adding a Vehicle
1. Click the 'Add Vehicle' button.
2. Enter the Vehicle Name.
3. Enter the Vehicle License (strongly recommend not leaving this blank, especially for HPC transportation).
4. Enter the VIN and number of seats (optional).
5. Click the appropriate checkboxes.
Per Trip Billing - applies to traditional NMT
Commercial - used for billing codes ATT, FTT, & STT
Modified - vehicles that are modified per the DODD rules and will get higher billing rates for both NMT and HPC
NMT - used to include in the Vehicle drop-down menu on the NMT screen
HPC - use to include in the Vehicle drop-down menu on the HPC screen
6. Inspection Items can be checked here (this can also be done on the 'Vehicle Inspection Items' tab).
7. Click 'Save Changes' when ready.
Changing Vehicle Information
1. Select the Vehicle that you want to change.
2. Edit the information in whichever field or checkbox you desire.
3. Click 'Save Changes'.
Deleting/Archiving a Vehicle
1. Select the Vehicle you wish to delete/archive.
2. Click the 'Archive Vehicle' button.
Note: If the Vehicle has never been used in a Route, you will be given a choice to delete the vehicle. If you do so, it will not be recoverable. If the Vehicle has been used in a Route, it will be Archived so that the route information will be maintained.