You can set up user groups to quickly and easily assign access levels to all of your staff.
Create a User Group
- On the Setup screen, go the User Groups tab.
- Enter the name of the user group and select all of the access levels you want that user group to have.
- Click "Save".
- If you make a change to the User Group, it will affect all the staff in that User Group.
Assign Access Levels from a User Group
- While creating or editing a staff record on the Setup Staff screen, you will see a User Group dropdown.
- Change the User Group dropdown to the selection you want. You will see all of the access levels below change to the access levels associated with that user group.
- You may now tweak any of the access levels, and then click Save. If you change a setting on the Staff screen, it will mean that the staff no longer has the same settings as the User Group.