Brittco Software offers multiple courses designed to train and certify DSPs. Here is a summary of our eLearning platform.
Integrated, easily accessible, and customizable
Our integrated solution means that training can be accessed quickly and easily, all from one place! This means that staff can effortlessly access courses and you can deliver consistent, effective training to everyone across your organization.
- Initial and Annual required training is available anytime and from anyplace where staff has access to Brittco Software.
- Ability to upload your own custom training materials and company documents to the, My Documents section of the system, instantly making them available to all personnel.
- Health and Welfare Alerts are added to a section within My Documents as they become available. They can be assigned to staff that would then need to ‘sign off’ that they read each document.
As an administrator, you can easily enroll staff members into the training using the scheduler application. You can enroll all of your staff in the same training modules, or create a custom list of modules for groups of staff, providing an individualized learning path based on learning goals and job duties.
Forget about having to remind staff to take their required training! They will receive notifications when they need to take them when they log into their user dashboard.
Tracking completion status of training
Tracking the completion of mandatory content could not be easier. Custom reports allow you to see if staff has completed required training, completion dates, and the amount of time it took to complete them.
Just in time training
Just in time training means gaining new knowledge or skills only when you need them, rather than in case you’ll need them. This is beneficial for accessing procedural material at the time it is needed. For example, a staff member can view a step-by-step instructional video on how to properly wash their hands to prevent the transmission of viruses to themselves or others if they’re to come in contact with an individual who is ill.
Preparing for an Audit
Preparing for an audit does not have to be stressful when it comes to providing evidence that staff has completed their required compliance training. You can quickly print out a report that shows that your staff has completed all required training and dates as to when they’ve completed them. Additionally, you can print certificates of completion for all staff (need to check on this).
Library of courses
We are committed to building a library of courses and new lessons are added as they are developed.
- Administer, track, and manage staff completion of training.
- Targeted information, engaging graphics, multimedia, and knowledge-based interactive exercises and scenarios will help ensure that staff will easily complete their required training anytime without you having to schedule meeting rooms and instructors, print out books, or arrange for refreshments.
- Modules are designed for easy navigation; staff can go back and review content, plus they always know where they are in a module at any given point.
- Staff can stop their training session anywhere in the content and resume where they left off when they reopen a module. The system “remembers” the quiz questions that have been answered so they don’t have worry about having to retake them if their training session is ended early.
- Certificates can be printed after successfully completing each module. These certificates can be displayed or presented if and when needed.
- Integrated scored quizzes check knowledge on required topics. A score of 80% or higher is needed to pass the quiz and print a certificate.
- Staff will be notified in the Scheduler application when yearly, required training is needed. (need to check on this)