Importing ISP Plans
Importing ISP Plans for clients is done on the Client Information screen in the 'ISP Plans' section:
1. Select a Span Date from the 'Span Dates' dropdown menu.
2. Select the ISP Type by choosing one of the three options. (Required)
3. Enter the Revision Number. (Optional)
4. Enter the Effective Date. (Required)
5. Click the 'Select File' button, browse to your ISP Plan, and click 'Open'. (Required)
6. Enter a brief description. (Optional)
7. Click the blue 'Add ISP' button.
Editing/Saving ISP Plans
1. Select the ISP Plan.
2. Edit any of the information fields about the ISP Plan. You can even import and overwrite the ISP Plan document.
3. Click the 'Save ISP' button to save the changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The ISP Plan must be in a PDF format and has a file size limitation of 10MB. If the PDF file is greater than 10MB, it's most likely a scanned image. The solution is to get a "text-based" version of the PDF file.
Viewing ISP Plans from Client Information
There are two screens from where the ISP Plan can be opened and viewed, Client Information and Goals. On the Client Information screen, select the Span Date, the ISP Plan you wish to view, and click 'View ISP Plan'.
Viewing ISP Plans from Goals
A 'View ISP Plan' button will be displayed on the Goals screen as shown in the example below for any client that has an ISP Plan imported into Brittco.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If more than one ISP Plan has been imported for a client, the one that will be viewed on the Goals screen is the one included with the most recent Effective Date that is not AFTER the current date (i.e., in the future).