As a provider, you have the ability to create an invoice and submit it directly to the county board. Here are some instructions to do so.
Creating an Invoice
- Login to the county board's portal. If you do not know the link or have not already been given access, contact the county board.
- Go to the Local Funding page and click "Manage Invoices" in the top right of your screen.
- On the "Manage Invoices" screen, you'll be able to see the status of all previous invoices. To create a new invoice, click "Create New Invoice" in the top right of the screen.
Adding Claims to an Invoice
- When on the Edit Invoice screen, click the "Add Claim" button in the top right of your screen to add a claim to the invoice.
- Fill in the fields of information that you see. You'll notice that as you populate the form, fields may hide and appear. This is because the system helps you create claims based on what's been authorized. For example, if you select an individual who is only authorized for HPC services, you will only see his or her HPC codes in the Service Code dropdown. Once you select a code, you may need to select a group size or staff size, depending on if the code requires group / staff sizes to calculate the rate. If he or she is only authorized for a 1-1, for example, the group and staff size fields will automatically populate.
- Click "Save" when you have the claim entered. You will see a "Saved Successfully" message in the bottom right if the claim was successfully added to the invoice. If there are any errors in your data, you will see error messages explaining what needs to be corrected.
Submitting an Invoice to the County Board
- Once you've added all of the claims to an invoice, you can preview the invoice by clicking "Actions" -> "Preview Invoice" in the top right of your screen.
- If everything looks correct and you are ready to submit, click "Actions" -> "Submit".